Even though most Catholics in the world are Roman Catholics (Latin Rite), there other Catholics in communion with the Roman Catholic Church headed by the Pope in Rome.
The Other Catholics: A Short Guide to the Eastern Catholic Churches by Kevin R. Yurkus (in 2 parts)
General Overview by EWTN: Rites and Churches
Shorter Overview by the Diocese of St. Augustine‘s website
Three churches within the Diocese of Saint Augustine can serve as bridges to understand fellow Christians in Orthodox Churches and the Anglican Communion.
Eastern Rite Catholic Churches
- The Second Vatican Council. Decree on the Catholic Churches of the Eastern Rite Orientalium Ecclesiarum Solemnly Promulgated by Pope Paul VI on November 21, 1964
Eastern Rites churches within the Catholic Diocese of Saint Augustine
Personal Ordinariates for Anglicans and Episcopalians: Anglicanorum coetibus
- Vatican Commentary on New Norms for Anglicans, November 9, 2009
- Complementary Norms for the Apostolic Constitution Anglicanorum coetibus
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. Anglicanorum Coetibus: Questions & Answers
- Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham for England and Wales
- Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of Saint Peter, United States and Canada
- Within the Diocese of Saint Augustine: St. James Catholic Mission Church: A Catholic Community of the Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of St Peter
- Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Southern Cross, Australia and New Zealand