Practical advice for those working for Christian Unity (by author’s family name in alphabetical order)
- Tom Challies. 12 Ways to Preserve Christian Unity, Christian Post blog CrossMap, July 11, 2013.
- Rev. Steven R. Harmon (Baptist Theologian, 2010): 10 Things You Can Do for the Unity of the Church
- Fr. James Kane. Rooted in Faith: A Guide to Ecumenical and Interreligious Prayer and Service to the Community
- Fr. Ronald M. Ketteler. Diocese of Covington, KY. Ecumenical Dialogue — a path to truth, love, and reconciliation
- Rev. Donald Charles Lacy (Methodist Minister, 1986): Decalogue for Ecumenical Discipleship: A Call to Daily Commitment
- Catholic Diocese of Richmond: 10 Occasions for Ecumenical Celebrations, 10 Projects to Promote Ecumenical Involvement, 10 Reasons to Pray for Unity, 10 Steps for an Essay Contest
- Fr. Thomas Ryan, CSP. What Does It Mean to be Ecumenical?
- Fr. Leo Walsh: Ten Things to Know about Working for Christian Unity
Ecumenical Questions & Answers (Please feel free to suggest to editor additional questions)
- Intercommunion: Can Catholics receive communion at non-Catholic churches? Can non-Catholics receive communion at Catholic Masses? Answer
- What does “in full communion” mean? Answer
- Diocese of Charleston, SC, Office of Ecumenical and Interreligious Affairs. Ecumenical & Interreligious Affairs Handbook for the Diocese of Charleston (1997)
- The Catholic Conference of Kentucky. Ecumenical Handbook, rev. 2003.